SPARKLING & CHAMPAGNE (1/2 bottle / magnum)
1. Prosecco Gocce di Favola DOC NV £22.00
Fresh, fragrant and fruity, with apple and pear aromas.
2. Bernard Remy Carte Blanche Champagne Brut NV £22.00 £40.00
Refreshing lime and lemon notes combine with floral nuances, honey and brioche on the palate, elegant and fresh.
3. Marc Hebrart Rosé Premier Cru Brut NV £55.00
Complex red fruit aromas lead to a long flavoursome finish
4. Pol Roger Brut Réserve NV £75.00 £140.00
White flowers, green apple and brioche dominate the nose whilst notes of stone fruits and nuttiness with a hint of honey, freshen the palate.
5. Sauvignon Blanc Ladera Verde Central Valley Chile 2015 £16.75 *
Green refreshing fruit throughout, this is crisp and clean.
6. Chardonnay Ladera Verde Pays D’Oc 2015 £19.50 *
Unoaked and pure, with flavours of peach and lemon.
7. Pinot Grigio / Garganega delle Venezie Vetriano 2014 £19.50 *
Fresh and light. Garganega giving impressive weight.
8. Freedom Cross Chenin Blanc Franschhoek Cellar South Africa 2014 £20.00 *
This is dry with rich, ripe fruit. A neat balance of power and vibrancy.
9. Picpoul de Pinet Le Rocher de Saint Victor 2014 £25.00
Floral nose, medium-weight zesty fruitiness. Bright, fresh, and lively.
10. Bishop’s Leap Sauvignon Blanc Malborough, New Zealand 2014 £26.00
Goosberry and stone fruit flavours give this light bodied wine a mouth-watering long finish
11. Viognier Domaine Gayda Vin de Pays d’Oc 2014 £28.00
Full, ripe tropical fruit. Natural richness and lovely fresh zip.
12. Macon-Villages Lucien M 2013 £28.00
A clean crisp style with a fresh tingling finish.
13. Chablis Domaine Daniel Dampt 2014 £32.00 £60.00
Pure, lemony aromas, mineral elegance and a creamy broad texture.
14. Sancerre Domaine de la Villaudiere 2014 £35.00
Pale lemon-gold colour, aromas, recall fresh green apples and lime. On the palate, this is light bodied, concentrated and racy, with a crisp, zippy finish.
15. Pouilly-Fumé Domaine Serge Dagueneau et Filles 2014 £40.00 £75.00
Elderflower and citrus aroma. Succulent and full bodied, refined silky texture & intense mineral back-bone.
16. Rully en Villerange Domaine Claudie Jobard 2013 £55.00
Bright green-lemon, showing splendid freshness, richly structured body with a long and vivacious finish.
17. Meursault Olivier Leflaive Frères, les clous 2014 £70.00
From two parcels of vines: a younger plot gives vibrant fruit and perfumed, lemony intensity;
a second plot – planted in 1904 –brings depth, concentration and tremendous power. The combined effect brings astonishing success.
18. Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru Hameau de Blagny Olivier Leflaive Frères 2013 £105.00
The nose is tight yet complex, with flinty, lemon-lime aromas. It has luscious textures and uplifting, vivacious freshness, the finish being persistent and crisp.
ROSÉ (bottle / magnum)
19. Cà Solare Pinot Grigio Rosé Provincia di Pavia 2014 £22.00
Bone dry, this is fresh and clean with enticing red fruit flavours.
20. 1753 Syrah Vermentino, Chateau de Campugnet, Costieres de Nimes, 2015 £25.00
Grapefruit notes with citrus hints, a refreshing palate of elegant red berry fruits and a lifted finish.
21. Rock Angel Côtes de Provence 2014 £30.00 £58.00
A great name for a wine as delicate and delicious as this.
22. Merlot Ladera Verde Central Valley Chile 2015 £16.75 *
Hints of violet on the nose and soft plummy flavours to taste.
23. Wide River Shiraz Robertson, South Africa 2014 £22.00 *
Medium to full bodied, with fun vibrant fruitiness and a touch of spice.
24. Rioja Crianza Hugonell 2013 £24.00 *
Rich strawberry fruits beautifully integrated with vanilla and savoury characters.
25. Malbec Las Pampas Mendoza, Argentina 2015 £25.00 *
A lovely fruit driven Malbec with ripe fruit and a soft, juicy aftertaste.
26. Côtes du Rhône Syrah-Grenache Mas Arnaud 2013 £28.00
Grenache brings notes of red berries; Syrah contributes darker fruits, perfume and spice.
Medium bodied, this is a lively style of red with good structure and a long-flavoured finish.
27. Lirac Domaine des Cigalounes 2012 £29.50
Big and full bodied, full of chunky black cherry and oaky vanilla, smooth and satisfying.
28. Fleurie Chateau de Grand Pre, 2014 £30.00
Elegant and velvety with a floral bouquet of violets, wild spicy strawberry and liquorice aromas.
29. Pinot Noir Racine, Languedoc 2015 £32.00
Aromas of fresh cherry are complimented by a juicy, sappy character and a clean finish.
30. Chianti Colli Senesi Campriano 2013 £34.00
Floral, delicately spiced cherry aromas. The palate is silky, with juicy, summer fruit flavours.
31. Château Couloumey Graves 2011 £38.00
Alluringly scented with a long sweet finish, an absolute gem.
32. Rioja Gran Reserva Quasar 2008 £40.00
A traditional mature rioja showing savory and gamey flavours interlaced with chocolate that produce a long fine finish.
33. Château Beaumont Haut-Médoc 2010 £48.00 £90.00
Well-balanced with firm but supple tannins & wonderful cassis-scented, sweet, black fruit.
Quintessential gentlemen’s claret.
34. Gevrey-Chambertin Robert Gibourg 2011 £70.00
Lovely notes of fresh raspberries enhanced by fine oak with a good structure and depth of flavour lead to a long and balanced finish with fine tannins.
35. Château Batailley 5ème Cru Classé Pauillac 2011 £80.00
The nose is fresh, ripe, rich and minty. The palate is broad, dense and full bodied with excellent length. This is benchmark, classic Claret
36. Château Beauséjour-Duffau-Lagarosse St-Emilion Grand Cru Classé 2002 £100.00
Beautifully perfumed, meaty, complex aromas. A fine, lithe, silken mouthful, this is creamy,
full of life, vibrant and pure, with a spicy and long-flavoured finish.
37. Château de Lionne Graves 2012 £75.00
Sweet, scented, red berry aroma particular to Graves reds.
Richly flavoured, lively and pure on the palate – the finish is smooth and uplifting.
* Available by the glass